Do you allow smoking?
- Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor spaces.
Is the restaurant open to the public?
- Yes, we welcome locals and visitors to experience Reelburger Restaurant and TIKI Bar.
What is your docking fee?
- We charge $50 per night for boats up to 32 feet. This also includes the use of our boat ramp. Guests must be staying at the resort and no jet skis are allowed.
Is your pool heated?
- Yes, the Amara Cay pool is heated.
Do all rooms have mini refrigerators and safes?
- All of our rooms have mini refrigerators and safes. Our suites have both mini-refrigerators and microwaves. If you need a microwave, it can be requested through our front desk.
What kind of coffee makers are in the rooms?
- You can enjoy an uplifting start to your day with a Keurig Coffee maker in each of our guest rooms with Green Mountain Coffee Pods.
What is your resort fee and what does it include?
- Our resort fee is $35 per night, plus tax and
includes:In-room bottled water, access to the fitness center, hi-speed wireless internet, pool towel service, parking, bicycles, kayaks, paddleboards, lawn games- basketball, ping-pong, corn hole, and shuttle service within a 4-mile radius.
Is your hotel pet-friendly?
- We allow two pets per room with a maximum weight limit of 40Ibs or under. There is a one-time pet fee of $100 plus tax. If your pet is over 40lbs, a fee of $500 will be added to your bill. Please note that if your pet is not kept in a cage or if it is left alone in your room, housekeeping will not service the room. We also do not allow pets on the beach or in the pool area.
Can I send a package to the hotel? It will arrive before I do.
- We're more than happy to accept packages for our guests. Our shipping address is 80001 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036.
Do you have a shuttle to the airport or nearby area and attractions?
- Part of our daily resort fee includes our shuttle service that travels 4 miles north or 2 miles south. This is offered from 3 pm to 10 pm daily. We are implementing the service to run daily from 9 am to 10 pm for Amara Cay, La Siesta Resort & Marina, Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina and Pelican Cove Resort & Marina. For airport trips, we recommend the airporter shuttle which will pick you up at the resort (door to door service). Rates are seasonally based.
Can I do laundry on-property?
- We have a laundry facility on the 2nd floor available
toour guests 24 hours a day. The soap dispenser and laundry machines take quarters which can be purchased at the front desk. Our cost is $2.00 for washing, $2.00 for drying and $1.00 for soap.
Can you give me information about your pool?
- We have a beautiful zero-entry pool. The pool hours are from 7:30 am to 11 pm. Our pool is heated when needed and it's open all-year-round to registered guests. At this time, we do not have a spa facility on-property.
Can I have some information regarding your restaurants?
- Reel Burger Restaurant serves breakfast from 7 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. There is a continental option and a full breakfast option. Lunch begins at 11:30 a.m. outside at our Reelburger TIKI bar where we serve our Reel Burger menu until 9 p.m. The Reel Burger menu is also served inside for dinner from 5-10 p.m.
How many people are allowed in your rooms?
- Our king rooms have a twin sleeper sofa and
accommodatesthree people. Please note that our ADA king rooms do not have a sleeper sofa and can accommodate two people. Rooms with two queen beds accommodatesfour people. Suites with two queen beds include a queen sleeper sofa and accommodate six people. King suites have a queen sleeper sofa and accommodatesfour people. At this time, we do not offer rollaway beds.